Denver, "the Mile High City," is the state capital and largest city in the Colorado. Located at the eastern edge of the Rocky Mountains along the South Platte River, Denver is best known for its many outdoor activities, its more than 300 days of sunshine each year and its healthy economy. The city has 78 official neighborhoods, each with its own personality. Favorites include LoDo (lower downtown), with its historic buildings and active nightlife; Alamo Placita, with its historic homes and tree-lined streets; and the gracious upscale Cherry Park and Country Club neighborhoods. Whatever your taste and housing budget, you can find something in Denver.
Are you in interested in living in Denver while enjoying the benefits of living in a single family home, but not prepared to commit to a mortgage? If it's better for you to have more time so you can be more confident about the home and neighborhood or simply save more before choosing to buy, then the Home Partners of America program may be ideal for you – with a transparent process that puts you in control. Since 2014, Home Partners of America has been servicing the Denver area with our Lease with Right to Purchase Program. This program provides Denver-area residents with the opportunity to lease a home of their choice, before having to make that ultimate decision to buy. Enjoy the comfort of knowing that you can rent a single family home for up to five years and have the opportunity, but not the obligation to purchase that home, all at pre-arranged terms. Home Partners of America is committed to making homeownership a reality for more people, helping more people get into homes, in neighborhoods they love, with the opportunity to build a more secure financial future.
© Copyright 2017 Information and Real Estate Services, LLC (IRES). All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of Information and Real Estate Services, LLC (IRES).
The information on this web site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing or renting. We are not responsible or liable for misinformation, misprints, or typographical errors. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. Properties subject to prior sale, change, withdrawal or rental. Data displayed may be a portion of, and not a complete set of all listings published by Information and Real Estate Services, LLC.
Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO Real estate listings held by brokers other than Home Partners of America are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
1. This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER'S NOTICE:
All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
6. © METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO ® All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.