As part of Home Partners commitment to support our residents throughout their entire program experience, here are some resources that might be helpful to you.
Right to Purchase
As a Home Partners resident, you may notify us at any time while your lease is in effect that you would like to exercise your Right to Purchase. To begin the Right to Purchase process, please contact Home Partners here and someone will be in touch with next steps.
Access the following Homeowner Resources available to our residents1:
Citi® offers a variety of mortgage options that can help you make your move from renter to homeowner:
- First-time home buyer programs with low down payment options
- Fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgages at competitive rates
- Financing programs for single-family homes, condos and co-ops
- Equal Housing Lender. Corp NMLS# 412915
Discover a world of benefits Citi has to offer.
To learn more, please call 877-873-9864
Exclusive mortgage benefits for Home Partners residents from Guaranteed Rate at Rate.com/HPA
- Low rates and capped lender fees2 at $600.
- Cutting-edge technology that simplifies the mortgage process.
- A dedicated Home Partners team that provides unmatched service and advice.
- Equal Housing Lender. Corp NMLS#2611.
New Penn Financial is committed to serving the needs of Home Partners’ residents.
Now, through the Home Partners Ownership Conversion pilot program3, your lease security deposit with Home Partners may be used toward your down payment. Plus, your down payment may also include any home price appreciation on the home you lease through Home Partners.
New Penn is the exclusive lender for this pilot program. To learn more call 855-388-8870 to speak with a licensed Loan Officer of New Penn Financial about converting from a lease to a mortgage. Equal Housing Lender. Corp NMLS#3013
1. Home Partners is pleased to introduce residents to these lenders. However, Home Partners does not require you to obtain a loan from a particular lender. Residents are responsible for evaluating loan products offered by these lenders, and may want to consider other lenders.
2. In order to qualify for discounted lender fees financing must be initiated through this inquiry page, email, or phone call and must utilize your dedicated company benefits team for processing of the loan. Discounted lender fees will be issued as a credit at closing. Capped lender fees include Processing, Underwriting, credit report, flood certification.
3. The Ownership Conversion pilot is for first-time homebuyers who meet Fannie Mae’s eligibility requirements. An individual is considered a “first-time home buyer” if he or she (1) is purchasing the home being purchased; (2) will reside in the home being purchased as a principal residence; and (3) had no ownership interest (sole or joint) in a residential property during the three-year period preceding the date of the purchase of the home. In addition, an individual who is a displaced homemaker or single parent also will be considered a first-time home buyer if he or she had no ownership interest in a principal residence (other than a joint ownership interest with a spouse) during the preceding three-year time period.
Have questions? Need assistance? Click below to find out.
Pathlight Property Management oversees the management of all Home Partners' properties.If you need assistance with the property you can reach out to Pathlight at 800-527-5030
Neighborhood Housing Services of Chicago is a nonprofit specializing in helping people navigate the path of homeownership. Through NHS, you can:
- Develop an action plan with a certified housing consultant tailored to your mortgage readiness
- Learn how to improve your money management skills and increase your credit rating
- Access an online homebuyer education course