Home Partners of America, Inc. operates the web site at www.homepartners.com.
We respect the privacy of each user of our website (referred to as "you" or "a user"). This Privacy Statement gives you specific information about how we protect your privacy, how we treat information we collect on our website that identifies an individual user ("Personal Information"), and how we use aggregated information.
BY REGISTERING FOR OR USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT, YOU CANNOT USE THE SITE. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a notice on the home page and to apply any such modification to information obtained before the effective date of the modification. (If we consider it appropriate, we may also provide additional notice of significant changes.) Your use of the website after the date of the last modification listed at the beginning of this Privacy Statement indicates to us that you agree to the changes.
Scope of this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to your use of this website only. We do not own, operate or control the web sites of any third parties. Accordingly, this Statement does not apply to a third party's collection, use, storage and disclosure of your Personal Information.
What information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number, job history, employment history, or other personal details in the application process.
We also log activity on the site. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form, application, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, apply, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To deliver relevant online advertising. Home Partners and our service providers may share information we collect from and about you to assist us in delivering relevant ads to you when you use our website or unaffiliated third parties. We may work with third party online advertising companies and advertisers who help deliver these ads to you. These third parties may collect and use information about your activities on our website, and Other Information about you, to limit the online ads you encounter to those we believe are consistent with your interests.
To permit unaffiliated third parties to send you promotional materials. We may share information about you with unaffiliated companies whose products and services may be of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share information about you for this purpose, please contact us at described below in Choices and Access.
To share with the agent/brokerage with which you may be working. Home Partners may share the status of and information from your registration and application with the broker or agent or his/her brokerage (and its affiliates) which you indicated you were working with during the registration and application process. Home Partners and its affiliates may share information about you, including your experience with Home Partners.
Choices and Access
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
- We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes.
- You may opt-out from receiving electronic communications from us (including surveys or notifications), or our sharing of your Personal Information by changing your account settings through the appropriate account management sections of our website or following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- You may also opt-out from our sharing of information about you with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing by contacting us as detailed below.
- Please note that there are certain service notifications that you may not opt-out of, such as notifications of changes to our program, services or policies.
How to access, correct or update your Personal Information
- You can access, review, correct, update, delete or modify your registration profile information and modify your marketing preferences by contacting us, as indicated below. Most registered users can also update their Personal Information online by signing on to their accounts and visiting the appropriate account management sections of our website
- Here is the link to the page where registered users may update their personal profile information and marketing preferences: https://www.homepartners.com/user/edit
- You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-877-234-5155.
- For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better respond to your customer service requests.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your application or other transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user submits or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
What are 'cookies'?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process your application.
- Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell your personally identifiable information to third parties.
Third party links
This website may contain links to third-party web sites. If you hold your mouse over a third-party web site link, it will indicate whether clicking the link will send you off our website. When you click on those links, you will go to a third-party site where you will be subject to that site's privacy statement and we encourage you to read that policy statement. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those other web sites and we expressly disclaim any liability for their actions, including actions relating to the use and disclosure of Personal Information by those third parties. We remind you to be aware of when you leave our Site and enter a third-party web site, and again encourage you to read the privacy statement on any web site that collects your Personal Information.
This website is not directed to children under the age of 13 ("Children"), and we do not knowingly collect any information, including Personal Information, from Children.
California Privacy Rights
Under California law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship (1) a list of categories of personal information, such as name, address, e-mail address, and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties including affiliates that are separate legal entities during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties' direct marketing purposes and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties.
To request the above information please contact us by using the "Contact Us" feature or by postal mail at
Home Partners of America
180 North Stetson Avenue, Suite 3650
Chicago, IL 60601
Users are able to change their personal information or request their personal information be removed by calling us or emailing us.
In the event of a data breach or other security event:
We will notify affected users via email
- Within 1 business day
We will notify all users via in site notification
- Within 1 business day
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, please contact us by using the "Contact Us" feature or by postal mail at
Home Partners of America
180 North Stetson Avenue, Suite 3650
Chicago, IL 60601
Last Edited on 2017-03-20
How can we help you?
If you have any question regarding your application, please contact us at