These Terms and Conditions outline what you can expect from Home Partners of America's text message service as well as your and Home Partners of America's responsibilities.
Home Partners of America is pleased to offer a subscription text message service to provide you with text message updates and notifications regarding property status.
How do I sign up?
You may sign up for the Service by following the instructions provided to in agent portal. The instructions will ask you to provide your mobile phone number and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Home Partners of America will notify you via a text message when develops new features. Once you subscribe to the Service, you will receive, on an ongoing basis, a status alert every time a new alert feature becomes available.
We may add additional ways for you to sign up for the Service or Service features in the future. Please check back for updates.
What charges apply?
Home Partners of America does not charge for this Service; however, message and data rates may apply from your mobile carrier. Participation in the Service is subject to your carrier’s standard messaging rates (no premium content). By providing your consent to participate in this Service, you approve any such charges from your mobile carrier.
What if I have questions or need help?
If you have any questions or need help with this Service, call 877-234-5155.
What if I don't want to receive any more text messages?
To unsubscribe from this service, you may text STOP, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, QUIT, or END to 303-04. By enrolling in this Service, you agree that following such a request to unsubscribe, you will receive one final text message from Home Partners of America confirming that you have been unsubscribed from the Service.
What if I change carriers or mobile phone numbers?
If you change carriers, even if your mobile phone number stays the same, you may be unsubscribed from the Service. To continue the Service, you will need to complete the sign-up process again.
Additional Terms and Conditions
You acknowledge, represent, and agree to the following:
- All information you provide to us in connection with the Service is accurate, current, and complete, and you have the right to provide such information to us for the purpose of using the Service.
- The mobile phone number you provide to sign up for the Service is registered in your name, and you will not initiate messages to the phone or other access device of any other person or entity.
- You will contact Home Partners of America immediately if you become aware of any suspicious or unauthorized conduct concerning the Service or your accounts, or if you receive text messages regarding other account activity that you did not request.
- The Service is available on most carriers, including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Alltel AWCC, Boost, Boost Unlimited, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket Communications, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Google Voice, and Virgin Mobile USA.
- Home Partners of America reserves the right to terminate this Service, in whole or in part, at any time for any reason without notice.
- ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SERVICE ARE DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, MOBILE SEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD. NEITHER HOME PARTNERS OF AMERICA NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY THEFT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, SYSTEMS FAILURE, OR COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, OR THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, CAUSED BY THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE MATERIALS OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED VIA THE SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE, EVEN IF HOME PARTNERS OF AMERICA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT THAT A JURISDICTION DOES NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS SET FORTH HEREIN, THE LIABILITY OF HOME PARTNERS OF AMERICA AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS.