Real Estate Professionals
Register for a free Home Partners of America Agent account and invite your prospective residents to take advantage of the Lease with a Right to Purchase Program, get tips and tools on how to market the program, and more.
Important Notice For Real Estate Professionals:
Home Partners welcomes the participation of real estate professionals in its Program. However, such participation is available solely through a direct relationship with Home Partners. No third party can authorize a real estate professional to participate in the Program and you should not pay any fees to any third party for access to the Program.
We reserve the right to exclude any real estate professional who attempts to participate in the Home Partners program through a third party or who pays fees to a third party for such participation.
Terms And Conditions
Text Message Service Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions outline what you can expect from Home Partners of America's text message service as well as your and Home Partners of America's responsibilities.
Home Partners of America is pleased to offer a subscription text message service to provide you with text message updates and notifications regarding property status.
How do I sign up?
You may sign up for the Service by following the instructions provided to in agent portal. The instructions will ask you to provide your mobile phone number and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Home Partners of America will notify you via a text message when develops new features. Once you subscribe to the Service, you will receive, on an ongoing basis, a status alert every time a new alert feature becomes available.
We may add additional ways for you to sign up for the Service or Service features in the future. Please check back for updates.
What charges apply?
Home Partners of America does not charge for this Service; however, message and data rates may apply from your mobile carrier. Participation in the Service is subject to your carrier’s standard messaging rates (no premium content). By providing your consent to participate in this Service, you approve any such charges from your mobile carrier.
What if I have questions or need help?
If you have any questions or need help with this Service, call 877-234-5155.
What if I don't want to receive any more text messages?
To unsubscribe from this service, you may text STOP, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, QUIT, or END to 303-04. By enrolling in this Service, you agree that following such a request to unsubscribe, you will receive one final text message from Home Partners of America confirming that you have been unsubscribed from the Service.
What if I change carriers or mobile phone numbers?
If you change carriers, even if your mobile phone number stays the same, you may be unsubscribed from the Service. To continue the Service, you will need to complete the sign-up process again.
Additional Terms and Conditions
You acknowledge, represent, and agree to the following:
- All information you provide to us in connection with the Service is accurate, current, and complete, and you have the right to provide such information to us for the purpose of using the Service.
- The mobile phone number you provide to sign up for the Service is registered in your name, and you will not initiate messages to the phone or other access device of any other person or entity.
- You will contact Home Partners of America immediately if you become aware of any suspicious or unauthorized conduct concerning the Service or your accounts, or if you receive text messages regarding other account activity that you did not request.
- The Service is available on most carriers, including AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Alltel AWCC, Boost, Boost Unlimited, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket Communications, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Google Voice, and Virgin Mobile USA.
- Home Partners of America reserves the right to terminate this Service, in whole or in part, at any time for any reason without notice.
- ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SERVICE ARE DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, MOBILE SEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD. NEITHER HOME PARTNERS OF AMERICA NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY THEFT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, SYSTEMS FAILURE, OR COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, OR THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, CAUSED BY THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE MATERIALS OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED VIA THE SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE, EVEN IF HOME PARTNERS OF AMERICA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT THAT A JURISDICTION DOES NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS SET FORTH HEREIN, THE LIABILITY OF HOME PARTNERS OF AMERICA AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION PROVIDERS AND VENDORS IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS.
Agent Property Submittal
Last Revised: May 4, 2015
2. Permitted Users of the Portal
The Portal is for real estate brokers that intend to promote Home Partners' "Lease with a Right to Purchase Program"(the "Program") only. Access to others is not permitted. Any use of the Portal or its content ("Portal Content") in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms is prohibited, and may be actionable under applicable law.
You agree at all times to keep confidential all confidential and proprietary information of Home Partners(and/or our affiliates, employees, and residents, and prospective residents), including,without limitation, all information regarding leads, applicants or prospective residents for our Program which is provided to you (or to which you have access) during the course of working with us and leads, applicants or prospective residents for our Program ("Confidential Information"). You agree to safeguard the Confidential Information in accordance with reasonable security standards and not use such Confidential Information for any purpose other than in connection with your participation in our Program, and will not disclose any such Confidential Information to any third parties, except as otherwise provided for herein.
You agree that to the extent that you have access to information which can be used to distinguish or trace an individual's identity, alone, or when combined with other personal or identifying information which is linked or linkable to a specific individual as set forth inNIST - Draft Special Publication 800-122, Guide to Protecting the Confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)or its successor(including, but not limited to, names, phone numbers, addresses, credit card information, social security numbers, and/or account or financial information with or without password) of a lead, applicant or prospective resident ("PII"), You acknowledge and agree that such information is highly confidential and private in nature and you agree to hold such information in confidence, and protect such information, in accordance with applicable law.To the extent that you obtain PII from Home Partners, except as may be required by applicable laws or regulations, you shall not use or disclose such PII without the prior written consent of Home Partners.
4. Marketing Disclosures
The Portal contains marketing disclosures ("Marketing Disclosures") for download and use by real estate brokers in promoting the Program. You acknowledge and agree that:
- You will use one of the Marketing Disclosure options if you promote the Program.
- The Marketing Disclosure option must be used prominently in legible typeface, and in close proximity to and in connection with any reference to the Program.
- The Marketing Disclosure option must be used only exactly as it appears on the Portal.
- You will not edit or revise the Marketing Disclosure option.
- You will not reference Home Partners, its trademarks or other Portal Content, the Program or the Site or Content thereon, in any marketing, advertising, or promotional materials, except as permitted through use of the Marketing Disclosures.
- You will only send or use the UTM Referral Link for leads with whom you have made direct contact.You agree not to post the UTM Referral Link on any public website, including your website (if any) or advertising medium- print or otherwise (eg, Craig’s List, classified ads, circulars, mailers).
- The Marketing Disclosure options may only be used to promote the Program and for no other purpose.
- Home Partners reserves the right to rescind your permission to use any and/or all Marketing Disclosure options at any time.
- In the event that Home Partners rescinds your permission to use all the Marketing Disclosure options, you agree to no longer promote the Program, unless Home Partners provides you with written permission to do so.
- Home Partners may change the Marketing Disclosure options from time to time, in which case you agree to immediately cease use of any Marketing Disclosure option that has been changed or discontinued.
Home Partners is not responsible for any other disclosures or disclaimers that may be required of or recommended for any broker.
You will not make any statement or take any action suggesting that you have a relationship with Home Partners other than as an unaffiliated broker.You may not state that you are a "partner" of Home Partners or that you are "certified" or "authorized" by Home Partners.You may not make any unfounded promises, such as a "guarantee" that a consumer will qualify for the Program or that the Program will offer specific terms to a consumer. You will not make any other false or misleading statements or omissions in your marketing, advertising or promotion relating in any way to Home Partners or the Program. Your marketing, advertising and promotion materials that relate to Home Partners or the Program will not violate any applicable federal, state or local laws or any applicable rules and regulations of any authorities having jurisdiction over such materials, you or the Program.
5. Account Password and Security
The Portal may contain features that require registration of a username and password ("Account"). You agree to provide accurate and truthful information in creating or maintaining an Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are fully responsible for all uses of your password, whether by you or others. If you use a password associated with an existing Account registered by someone else, you represent that you have authority from such person to use the Account and to act on their behalf. You agree to (a) log out of the Account at the end of each session; (b) keep the password confidential and not share it with anyone else; and (c) immediately notify Home Partners of any unauthorized use of the password or Account or any other breach of security. Home Partners reserves the right to delete, modify or remove any content on any Account at any time in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible to backup any content that you do not want deleted, modified or removed from the Account. Home Partners is authorized to act on instructions received through use of the Account password, and is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
6. Broker's Indemnity of Home Partners
YOU WILL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS HOME PARTNERS AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS, VENDORS, ACTIVITIES PARTNERS AND SPONSORS, BROKERS, MERCHANTS, ADVERTISERS AND OTHERS ACTING IN CONCERT WITH THEM (COLLECTIVELY, THE "HOME PARTNERS PARTIES"), AND EACH OF THEM, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, PENALTIES,FINES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES), WHETHER INCURRED BY OR MADE AGAINST ANY HOME PARTNERS PARTY AND WHETHER MADE BY YOU, OR ON YOUR BEHALF, OR BY ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (A) YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE PORTAL OR ANY PORTAL CONTENT; (B) YOUR DEALINGS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PORTAL; (C) YOUR SUBMISSION(S) OR ANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT OR TRANSMIT TO HOME PARTNERS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PORTAL OR THE PORTAL CONTENT; (D) YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS, ANY APPLICABLE LAWS, OR THE RIGHTS OF HOME PARTNERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY; (E) ANY ACTIVITY RELATING TO YOUR ADVERTISING, MARKETING OR PROMOTIONS; OR (F) ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO YOUR ACCOUNT OR PASSWORD.
7. Additional Disclaimers
HOME PARTNERS MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY PORTAL CONTENT. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING AND SUBSTANTIATING ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. USE OF THE PORTAL AND THE PORTAL CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Home Partners may make changes to the Portal, Portal Content, or services or features available through the Portal at any time. Home Partners may discontinue, modify, suspend or restrict your Account or use of the Portal at any time for any reason or no reason with or without notice.Home Partners will not be liable to you or to any third party for any discontinuance, modification, suspension or restriction of your Account, the Portal, Portal Content, or any portion thereof.
These Terms may be revised or updated from time to time. Check the Terms regularly for updates. You can determine when the Terms were last revised by referring to the "Last Revised" legend at the top of this page. Each time you access the Portal, you signify your acceptance of the then-current Terms.